Sunday, January 27, 2008

Jeff went to San Fran this week for school, so I decided to crash at my parent's. My mom was still in Texas helping Betsy, so Dad, Dan and my crew had some bonding time :) While I was there I borrowed my Dad's camera. Here is what I got....It really makes me want to take more; it's a good thing I don't have a nice SLR or I would overload my computer with pictures and crash my hard drive! I have to keep telling myself that... Maybe after grad school :)

6 comments:

whitney holland. said...

Okay, you are like a professional photographer! I am seriously impressed at your skills. What kind of camera is that? I want one!

Kimber & Jeremy! said...

Joani I love your blog! Your pictures are beautiful. I just love you. :) Love, K

summer said...

joani...I had to pop in and see what you do with your blog. Your pictures are amazing - I agree with you, a great camera would make a great grad present, but for us! I love the idea of the gym for a birthday - our oldest has a birthday in a few weeks and she wants to invite the world - so maybe that is the way to go! Very fun to read through - what darling children, and Ella is growing up TOO fast and she's not even mine!

Kimi said...

Wow! You did those?? I am soo impressed! She is such a doll :)

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

Joani! I found your blog too! I'm in love with these pictures, they are darling! I love the name Ella and your little guy has the sweetest little face I've ever seen! What cute kids! I'm glad to be able to keep updated on your cute family!

J.Frey said...

Hey Joani, it's jennie frey. I found your blog, I hope you don't mind! Your kids are adorable and Ella is to die for! I love your pictures! Let me know when you are open for business:) We just started a blog. Check it out at tjfrey.blogspot.com. I'm excited to keep in touch!