Sunday, January 06, 2008

ANDREW'S ALL STAR BASH!



For his party this year, Andrew wanted all his kids (cousins) to come over and play games and have pizza and cake. Since Drew is also a fan of running laps around the house (inside) we thought it might be fun to reserve the church gym and set up an All Star camp. We had a soccer kick-out, basketball shot, football toss, baseball hit, hockey shot and they all had to run lamps. All the kids earned candy "medals". The grown-ups were good enough sports to do the same drills as a timed relay. I think we all went home worn out...although Jeff wanted to stay longer. Now we know what to do for Jeff's party too.
I need to also post a picture of Drew's cake. Grandma and Grandpa Stevens took Drew to Costco to pick out his birthday cake. They said there were cakes with balls and balloons and things like that, but Drew picked the generic office cake where there are about 50 flower topped pieces. I wonder what made him pick that one...Oh well, his party - his cake!
I wasn't very good about taking pictures so these pictures are courteous of the grandparents - thanks for capture the evening.
I can't belief Drew is getting so old on me. He is so full of life and we love him so much!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amanda Talbot Rich said...

Drew is getting so big! His party looks like it was alot of fun. Ella is so cute she is such a little princess! Sorry we missed you guys on Christmas. I hope you had a great holiday. We really need to see each other more. Take care!

Kirsten said...

This is the 98 Viewmont Senior Officers, could you please have Jeff send his e-mail address into

viewmontclassof98@gmail.com

Thanks,
Doug, Kirsten, Brittney

Darbee said...

Happy Birthday, Drew! What a fun party, Joani. Good Job! Hey, what did you ever decide about the shoe party? Let me know. Love ya!