Sunday, January 27, 2008

It has always been difficult for me to fall asleep but not Jeff. I always tease him that as soon as we say amen after prayers he is out and snoring. I understand he is worn out but I didn't understand the level of exhaustion he is coping with until after a game of Phase 10 Dice I left the room and returned to find Jeff like this. I HAD to take a picture. It is amazing to me that he can fall asleep like this; I love how his hand is tucked into the couch cushions to prevent him from falling off his pillow.
Jeff has been super busy but he still makes time for me and the kids so I guess I should be grateful he can fall asleep so easily. Thanks, Jeff, for all your hard work and for always making me laugh...especially when you fall asleep like this.

3 comments:

Andrea S. said...

That is too funny. Aaron is the same way-he falls asleep in the blink of eye. I love that Jeff's in a BYU t-shirt and sleeping on his U of U pillow. Classic.

whitney holland. said...

Joani that is so funny! I can't believe he was OUT that fast! I will probably be seeing you on Saturday..thanks for the invite!

TXlaps said...

I love this picture! Perhaps I'm not working hard enough because I don't think I could ever fall asleep like this! Maybe I'll get there in baby steps, first I'll start sleep walking and wake up one night eating yogurt on the couch.