Joani your kids are so dang BEAUTIFUL, I just loved looking at all your cute pictures! Looks like you guys are having a great time in good old Provo. We need to see you soon!
I LOVE your pictures! It's so fun seeing new photos of your kids and all that you've been up to. We missed you at GNO last night. Let's get together soon!
Your family is so cute. It looks like you're adjusting to Provo and that your trip to Texas was a lot of fun. I can't believe how big Ella is getting. It was good to see you last week. Have a great Thanksgiving!
One more thing... Will you email me your address so I can send you a Christmas Card. darbee_beynon@yahoo.com Thanks JOANNE! (that's from Zach):) I'm excited to see you guys soon.
4 comments:
Joani your kids are so dang BEAUTIFUL, I just loved looking at all your cute pictures! Looks like you guys are having a great time in good old Provo. We need to see you soon!
I LOVE your pictures! It's so fun seeing new photos of your kids and all that you've been up to. We missed you at GNO last night. Let's get together soon!
Your family is so cute. It looks like you're adjusting to Provo and that your trip to Texas was a lot of fun. I can't believe how big Ella is getting. It was good to see you last week. Have a great Thanksgiving!
One more thing...
Will you email me your address so I can send you a Christmas Card. darbee_beynon@yahoo.com
Thanks JOANNE! (that's from Zach):) I'm excited to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment