Thursday, October 11, 2007

Well we FINALLY have the Internet, and we've finally moved to Provo!
I feel like we are trying to catch-up on everything (including sleep ;) ) but we are making progress. Almost all the boxes are unpacked which is good considering the fact that we will probably be packing them up again in April for an internship. Jeff is working hard on that. He just returned from a conference in Houston and is as busy as ever; midterms are coming up. But we are still alive and loving life (most of the time) and I am SO happy to finally have the Internet! HURRAY!
These are some pictures of our trip up Provo Canyon; one of Jeff's assignments was to go see the leaves with his family...stop and smell the roses mentality and thank goodness for that!



Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Brooke said...

Hi Joani~

I saw your blog through Andrea's. You have the cutest family! Congratulations with your new baby and everything else! Sounds like things are going well!

REEDF said...

It's about time you get your blog up and running again. Good to have it back.

Paul said...

Welcome back to the world of the electronic living. When I hear stories of people living without the internet it just makes me want to cry. Like those late-night pull-your-heart-strings charity infomercials -- but without all the starvation.

Andrea S. said...

I'm glad to hear you're settled in and have the internet back. Looks like you guys are doing well.

Darbee said...

Yeah Joani! I am SO glad for you guys to have the internet, yes...but to also be out on your own again! Isn't it fabulous? We definitely need to get together! Provo is really not that far from me, so call me! Love ya!

whitney holland. said...

Joani I am so glad that you updated your cute blog. I love to see your cute kids, they are ADORABLE! Congrats on the big move and getting internet. We need a GNO very soon!

Hillary Garner said...

Joani!

I have checked your blog day after day for an update and some new pictures! Yeah you're finally back! Your fall pictures are great. Don't you love living in Utah with the mountains and fun places to explore like that!? Well...i'm excited to see you tomorrow!

Jenn K. said...

Joani, how are you??? I just found your blog through someone else's, so I thought I'd say hi. What cute pictures. Your kids are adorable. I'm glad you are all settled into your new place in Provo. I know how the internship thing goes....we do it every summer too. Hopefully we'll still run into each other sometime when we're back in Centerville!

Kimi said...

I love the fall time pictures! What a great looking family! I'm glad to hear you are getting settled in your new place. Good luck with school Jeff!

Breona said...

Yay for internet! I have been blogging from my phone. Ya, it's tough at times and the pics aren't always the best. But hey, you do what you can?! Linked to you from allice and I'll stay posted. It's fun to see what you're up to.