Tuesday, August 14, 2007

After getting Ella's picture taken the other day I borrowed my dad's camera and snapped a few amateur shots. I told Jeff I want a new camera for my birthday...it's amazing how much of a difference it makes. I'm no pro, but it is so fun to take pictures of my cuties and you can never have too many pictures of your own kids right?! Plus Ella is getting big so fast. She was 7 lbs 8 oz when she was born and at her two week appointment she was 8 lbs 12 oz! She is getting nice and chubby; I can only image how much she weighs now! They get big way too fast...
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Darbee said...

Oh my Heck! What a gorgeous girl...and Drew's pretty cute, too. :) I absolutely LOVE your photos! Good Job with those. Also, I had to laugh that Ella has an exact Joani mouth! It is the cutest ever! I sure do love ya and hope to see you soon. Is GNO going to work out for you on the 31st? Hopefully I will see you there!

whitney holland. said...

Joani you are a professional photographer! You go girl! Darling, darling kids. I hope you can make it on the 31st!

Morgan, Lindsay, Max and London said...

She is such a pretty little girl!! It makes me want to have another one!! And how sweet of a brother is Drew holding her? She couldn't ask for a nicer big brother!!

Andrea S. said...

These are cute pictures Joani. You should definitely keep bugging Jeff about getting a different camera!

Jessica June said...

What adorable pictures!!! Your baby girl is too stinking cute!!! How are you???

Kimi said...

SOOOOOOO cute!!! Ella and Drew couldn't be cuter! Those pics are so sweet and I love how colorful they are. Wish I could make it to GNO! Love ya

Doug and Shayla said...

Your kids are gorgeous! How are you doing? Your photography is awesome. I hope you're doing well.

Miriam and Jordan Brown said...

Ok if that isnt the cutest picture ever. How did Drew stay so still Jack would have never done that. Anyway Ella is a babe too. so cute