Friday, July 20, 2007

We're Home!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

whitney holland. said...

Joani your baby Ella is BEAUTIFUL! I found your blog from Jessica's site! I am excited to see that you have one so we can keep in touch better! Congrats on your beautiful baby! Love, Whitney

Anonymous said...

Hooray for little girls! Jeff and Joani - she is just perfect! I am so glad that she is finally here! Joani, all that positive wishing really worked, you got her to come early! Lydia and I can't wait to meet her. We are so happy that things went well. Keep us posted!
love,
Laura

Jessica June said...

Joani- Congrats on your beautiful baby!! She couldn't get any cuter!!! I am so happy for you! Two kids is way better than one (and way more work too...:))
Good luck the first few weeks- hang in there!!
Hopefully we will see you soon!!
Love always, Jessica