Things Seem to Be Slowing Down...I haven't finished all the things I wanted to before I go back to school, but that's okay. I have been able to have a lot of fun with my little buddy, Andrew, and I did get some done so I'm happy about that. I still have 10 more days until I start school again, but I'm trying to wrap things up before I start.
I've been thinking about back to school because I took Daniel shopping for school clothes on Tuesday and he started school on
Wednesday. It was kind the event (back to school shopping). I took Andrew who was actually really good and I didn't buy a single thing for myself...and Daniel found some clothes he liked...that is a success to me.I did more shopping with Reed and Grant on Wednesday while Drew was sleeping. I picked up some shorts for Dan at a different mall that were his size...I talk it seriously when I'm asked to help someone outfit themselves for the new school year :) I also bought some for Jeff ...and then took them back along with a bunch of other stuff on Saturday :) hit and miss sometimes...
The more important and interesting things we have done include a trip to the temple, one for FHE and one with the whole fam (Dan did baptisms and Drew was at Paul and Karens') then we went to the Mandarin after. We went to the zoo concert again, and another indoor soccer game. Since Reed was in town he played in the game. He also took Drew out onto the field after to take a couple shots on goal :) starting him young... We also had a lot of fun talking with Reed (& Staci) and having him around. We've had a nice week when all is said and done.
HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL!
1 comment:
Joani,
I love the soccer picture of Andrew. That smile of his could melt the sun. What a cutie he is! How we miss all of you. I love hearing about all you are doing. Sounds busy and fun! I'm not sure what we're up to, but it feels busy--Justin started coaching Laura's soccer team this week, and today's his last day at Dell. Laura is doing awesome in school. And we're surviving! Love you bunches! Betsy
Post a Comment