Sea World
I'm finally getting around to posting some more pictures from our trip. I loved visiting Sea World and seeing the shows; the animals are so amazing. Drew also had a great time even though he wasn't feeling too well. He keeps talking about Shamu and whales. Jeff must be a fishy person because a dolphin swam right up to him in the petting pool and tried to bite his finger. It then made the little noise dolphins make at him...pretty cool that he got to pet it.

2 comments:
Ella is just too cute I can hardly stand it! She looks like such a happy baby, too!
Joanie!! You were at SeaWorld when we still lived pretty much next door. That is so crazy. We are now in NYC and loving it but what a small world. We moved end of June but before that we were there at least once a week. Peterson loves it there. Your family is so cute. I love this BLOG thing.
Post a Comment