So I only posted twice in 2009, how sad is that?! I've decided I need to do better. Now that all my siblings and so many friends are spread out all over the country, I really want to do a better job staying in contact, and since I only had two posts last year, I'm pretty sure it can't get any worse.
I've decided I'm going to go private though and join Facebook so you can still find me if you want an invite.
I don't think I'll go private for another month, so let me know if you want an invite and send me your blog links as well!
Wish me luck on getting back to blogging ;)
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
28 comments:
When you go private I would love an invite! jenniefrey@msn.com
We went private a while ago, send me your email and I'll send you an invite.
good luck! You better blog more:)
emily.widdison@gmail.com
Hey! We would love to keep in touch with you. Our email is scrappyhappygal@gmail.com and our blog is obaleesblog.blogspot.com. If you want to be invited send me your email and I will get ya added! Tell Jeff HI!
Andrea Ingleby
pbjpreschool@hotmail.com
I want one! karchi25@gmail.com - Do you have one to mine? aaronandkori.blogspot.com
yay, so glad you didn't decide to give up on blogging! I love your pictures and we need to stay in better touch with you guys! Were you able to find a house yet? Well we hope you guys are doing well and of course we want an invite to your blog when you go private! Can't wait to see new pictures! Hope you got the chocolates we brought by at Christmas! :) Hope all is going well!
www.daveandlacey.blogspot.com
laceybadger@hotmail.com
-Dave and Lacey
Be sure to add us:
michellehintze@hotmail.com
Can't wait to see updated pictures of your darling family of 5! Miss you!
Please add me to your list!
moondie76@msn.com.
I cant wait to see how big your family is!!
Invite me too, please! I'm glad you're back to blogging... I've been missing you!
darbeeb@gmail.com
I have faith in you Joani! Invite me! hidadee@yahoo.com
me too. brecarter7@hotmail.com
Aww how cute, add me in! rebbiebecky@hotmail.com
We'd love to keep up with your blog!!! lisa.m.lapierre@gmail.com
We would love to be updated!
brookelynn_0506@yahoo.com
Joani, how are you...it's been forever girl. How about an update?!
meg.ward1@yahoo.com
you better invite me or else no birthday present :)!!
Hey Joani,
I'd love an invite too! I just talked to your mom on Sunday. Congrats on the newest addition to your family!
Jenn (Berthold) Kimber
jennkimber11@gmail.com
LOVE an invite! Glad to hear you're still around;)
I'd love to be invited too! mlechick4@yahoo.com
I would love an invite! sunnyskunk@hotmail.com
-Shani(McKay)Yeaman
I'd like an invite - I'd love to hear how you guys are doing from time to time! finnyla@gmail.com
We're doing the same thing, I figure with facebook these days who needs the public blog, right?
Hey! Hope all is well!
www.moandkristi.blogspot.com
kristigjenkins@gmail.com
annelrusson@yahoo.com
Girl, you know I want an invite! tiffaniembryant@yahoo.com
Add me... marie.west1@gmail.com
we'd love an invite camiludlow@gmail.com
Our blog is andyandcami.blogspot.com
I want one too Joani. Let me know if you have one of mine. I finally updated ours...after way to long.
hey lady. Invite please
heather.babinsky@us.army.mil
Post a Comment