Sunday, January 11, 2009

Merry Christmas


We had a great holiday break. I think the best part about our Christmas was spending so much time with our families (and Jeff). Our kids really enjoyed spending time with their cousins, uncles and (and aunts) as well as their Grandparents. I really felt like I was on vacation because there was always someone for them to play with or eager to do whatever they wanted...we were all spoiled by that :) Chrirstmas morning was great and Ella was especially fun to watch. She isn't nearly as annimated or enthusiastic as Andrew but she enjoyed all the new toys, especially her new stroller and baby. She has been SUPER attached to babies lately. I had bought her a Premie Cabbage Patch Doll and was planning on giving her that since she loves babies so much. A few nights before Christmas we had to make a last minute trip to Toys-R-Us on our way home from a party. It was late and our kids were sleepy, but Ella would not stop crying for all the babies. I finally stopped in front of the Cabbage Patch Dolls. I showed one to her and asked if she wanted that baby, much to my disappointment she looked at it and said in a pout, "No..." Then Drew chimmed in, "That is one fat baby!" Needless to say there was a different baby under the tree Christmas morning. We are happy to be home (with all our Christmas stuff stored away for another year and no pressing errands to run in the snow) but our house seems very quiet and we miss all our family...and Jeff. :) It's a good thing we have preschool!
PS One of the things we did over the break was clean off all our pictures and transfer them to external hard drives...the only problem is now I don't know where most my pictures are...hopefully Jeff does...so this is a random sampler!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you guys had a wonderful Christmas! It was fun to get together with you guys for the Christmas Party!

Lisa Michelle said...

Such cute pictures! Glad you guys had a merry christmas. see you soon!

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

You guys are so cute! I love your family picture! We miss you guys- hopefully we'll see you soon!

The Ingleby Family said...

You guys have such a cute family. I happened upon your blog, I can't remember how. HONESTLY but I am glad I found you. I miss Jeff and working with him. I am now enjoying being home with my kids with our last one on the way. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you guys! The Inglebys.

Tiffanie said...

Cute pictures (as always). Love the story about the Cabbage patch doll. Drew's comment was hilarious!

Anonymous said...

You have been tagged! :)