Sunday, July 27, 2008

Better than best friends - Brother and Sister
It is amazing to me how much Ella and Drew are drawn to each other. Ella has allows loved watching Drew and now that she is mobile she follows him around everywhere. Drew deals with it pretty well (most of the time) and occasionally wants to play with her as much as she wants to play with him! I love watching them interact together; it is just so sweet. We had to move Ella's crib a little while ago while our landlord was fixing a leak in our apartment (...one among many...yet another reason I am SO glad we don't own this place...). Jeff and I just happened to peak in on the kids at the perfect moment...I've noticed that when Ella wakes up crying she will reach for Drew. He is a good big brother; he is nice enough to push her around on the little bike/scooter thing my mom has. This is nice for me too, since it is a pain in the back to push around...literally. I know they will probably fight more as they get older, but it is fun to see them as little buddies now.



8 comments:

Andrea S. said...

They are getting so big. I think it's great they play so well together. Drew is such a good big brother and I can't believe how big Ella is since the last time I saw her. It almost makes me want another one so Karston has someone to play with....almost.

We need to get together before the summer is over. Have you heard if TK & Meredith had their baby yet?

Lisa Michelle said...

Joani, those are the sweetest pics! They are so cute together. And Ella is looking so blonde! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Sally said...

Seriously sweet! Nothing better than seeing your kids so close!

Sara said...

I love seeing siblings play together! Tyler loves to climb into Sadie's crib and sleep with her. Sadie doesn't love it as much, but it's soooo cute to watch! See you in a few weeks!

Janelle said...

great blog!

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome they are such great buddies! Cute pictures :)

Hillary Garner said...

Where are you my long lost friend...I need to see what you've been up too!?:)

Russon said...

okay, your kids are so cute!! It's crazy to see how big they've gotten!! Bradley would be so jealous to know you guys went to Disneyland!!