Sunday, June 17, 2007

HOwdy Partner! & Happy Father's Day!
This Saturday we had a ward cowboy BBQ. They had a pinata, horse rides, snow cones and a spontaneous soccer game...Drew loved it. Even though all any kids were a lot older, he had a fun time playing with them. (And they were nice enough to include him.) I have to say that one of my favorite parts of the evening was watching the kids play soccer and telling Jeff I was about ready to go home. He seemed to be listening while eating a snowcone and watching the game; he turned to me, handed me the snowcone and said, "I'm going to play." I think we were there for about another hour! He just can't pass up soccer...I wonder why Drew's the way he is...
PS Don't you just love the shorts with the cowboy boots? It was way too hot for jeans!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: