It's been a while...
A lot of fun things have been keeping us busy the last few weeks...and I don't necessarily consider school "fun" :) although it is keeping me busy! We just recently returned from a weekend get-a-way to visit Zion National Park. I am always amazed by how beautiful it is there. Jeff and I were originally going to leave Drew behind to hike the Narrows with my family. Since the weather forecast predicted rain on Saturday we decided to bring Drew along and just enjoy some easy hikes. Jeff and I did end up hiking a little way up the Narrows with the rest of the group while Mom watch Drew. I was really glad we did hike the whole thing when I stepped in the water it was SOO miserably cold...until my feet went numb and then it wasn't so bad :) The water was really colder than I ever remember it being. I was also glad we decided not to do the Narrows when we woke up to rain on Saturday; we could have been in a lot of trouble! It was really fun to get away for just a little while!
Another highlight of my week was getting breakfast in bed, beautiful roses, and the sweetest letter from Jeff...I told Jeff he treats me like it's my birthday everyday; he does let me sleep in and make me breakfast quite often. It was fun to also hear from friends and family; that was definitley another highlight! Birthday's are great, but this one seemed like such a milestone...25! I was telling Jeff that the next 25 years are probably going to be focused on raising a family and being a mature adult! Thank goodness I have 25 to work on that! Hopefully by then I will at least be through with school...my undergrad at least :)
I am already loosing my memory, because I am having a hard time remembering everything we have been up to...a lot of football and futball. Drew has seen Viewmont, U of U, BYU and ReAL...and Jeff doesn't think he is forcing sports on the little guy :) Andrew actually loves watching and playing ball. It is one of the first things he says to me when he wakes up; usually something about where's daddy, where are he shoes, and then play ball mommy! I just hope we won't have to pay a lot for therapy when it comes to the mixed signals he gets about which team to cheer for :)
As you can tell, things are a lot more upbeat since the last time I wrote. I hope everyone is doing well!
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment